1. Login with your Minecraft username and your website password. Get this password on our server with the /password command.

Possible Abandoned Claim

Discussion in 'Questions for staff' started by Panda_Michael, Apr 2, 2016.

1. Panda_Michael 3yrVeteran Helper Veneris Rank Dragon Slayer Wither Friday Top Voter

Player: coolmattie
    Offline: 5 months 7 days
    Coords: -3953 63 -4352

He's only been off for 5 months so I was wondering if I could like put the claim on hold? It's close to my house :/

2. CannonFoddr Staff Moderator Plot of the Week Top Voter

Sorry to say - Request Denied

Reason: Although I don't usually look at claim until they actually expired (7-8mths) I did say I may look at some after only 5mth

I've had a look & the claim is larger than the amount of claim blocks you have remaining, & because it is a large build - even though it's not a 'highly detailed' one (it's a witch farm) - I'm going to wait the official 7-8mth inactivity

Sorry

3. JonasTD 3yrVeteran Donator Saturni Rank Previous Top Donator Dragon Slayer Wither Friday Top Voter

don't transfer this claim please this is a irl friend of me and if you do transfer it, transfer it to me...

Edited by CannonFoddr: No can do - as stated in my Original FAQ I would normally ask the 'neighbours' first if they want to take it over. Since Panda is the neighbour AND they've also posted a request.. they take priority

4. _SloppyMcFloppy_ Aletheia Donator Saturni Rank Previous Top Donator

ive already called dibs on his guardian farm, considering its next to my claim and i help build it