1. Login with your Minecraft username and your website password. Get this password on our server with the /password command.

Expired Claims FAQ

Discussion in 'Expired Claim Auction' started by wazoomie, Apr 3, 2016.

1. PyroGlugsVodka Staff Helper Veneris Rank Plot of the Week Dragon Slayer Wither Friday Top Voter

Location [x y z]: -122 71 -747
    Who Owed it: Loganodude13
    How Big is the claim: many claims making one big claim
    How long ago were they last seen: 9 months
    Whether you wish to take over the claim or not i wish to take it all over

[​IMG]
    I've had a quick look.
    Currently I've found 5 claims scattered around owned by Logandude13 totally ~ 9129. (You have enough claim blocks to cover this)

However there are also expired claims around there owned by Chocolateblock (still got to determine how many blocks that takes up) as well as several builds there that are unclaimed in the area

The nearest 'neighbor' that is still active (although not seen for ~3mths) is Kaiacool121 so I'm going to have to mail them first to see if they wish to take over the whole area (both logan/chocolateblock expired claims) & since they've not been on for a while I doubt I'll get an answer any time soon.

Not counting how many chests there may be hidden in the area (there's a LOT of nooks-&-crannies) - IMHO I think this doesn't count as a straight forward single person transferclaim... there's just too much land mass scattered around to sort out

http://198.27.89.228:8500/?worldname=world&mapname=surface&zoom=6&x=-122&y=64&z=-747

So since there's a lot of unfinished builds, different resources etc - plus the difficulty of trying to find all the storage chests hidden away
    - I may consider this more suitable for a grief party location rather than an auction or claim transfer.
    I will only reconsider this option if I don't hear from Kaia within the minimum 5mths 'not seen' period I set myself

EDITED 25-oct-2016
    Have mailed Chocolateblock to see if he minds 'Pyroglugsbleach' taking over these claims today.
    Have to wait for a reply

2. Camo_LMAO Smitten Donator Veneris Rank Plot of the Week Previous Top Donator Dragon Slayer Top Voter

Location [x y z]: 『 X: -3669 / Y: 74 / Z: 66 , X: -3744 / Y: 91 / Z: -0 』
    Who Owed it: Unknown (unclaimed from food_is_crack)
    How Big is the claim: From the cord's I've set; roughly 5200 Claim Blocks
    How long ago were they last seen: The area is unclaimed (and food_is_crack has been offline for 7 months.)
    Whether you wish to take over the claim or not: I would like to take over the claim.

[​IMG]

Had a look, not much of valuable there, apart from a couple of spawners & some enchated armor.. otherwise fairly limited in resources.
    I have no problem with you claiming the area

3. PyroGlugsVodka Staff Helper Veneris Rank Plot of the Week Dragon Slayer Wither Friday Top Voter

Location [x y z]: 3837 65 2032
    Who Owed it: tillman6472
    How Big is the claim:Small chunks of seperate claims
    How long ago were they last seen: 8 months
    Whether you wish to take over the claim or not take over claim i wish to take it over

[​IMG]
    There seems to be 3 claims of Tillmans totalling 746 blocks, however there is another expired claim there owned by ignazio_.
    Not a lot in the chests - mainly junk - only thing of interest is the non-working netherportals/goldfarm

I will consider this claim transfer over but only if you also accept Ignazio expired claim as well.
    Please Mail me in-game or PM me in Discord (do NOT reply here) your decision

[​IMG]
    You were willing to take over the extra claim - so true to my word... they're all yours

4. XtraDark Donator Veneris Rank

Location [x y z]:-618,68,-1626
    Who Owed it: Nobody
    How Big is the claim: Its not a claim, so i cant really tell
    How long ago were they last seen: Never
    Whether you wish to take over the claim or not: i wanna take over the claim

[​IMG]
    The area taken up is 1764 blocks - you have plenty.
    (fyi an approx area size will do - just take x/z coord of on corner & the same on opposite corner & do a little maths - use [F3] to get coords)
    Can't see anything of too much value, a few potions maybe some iron - stuff like that.. can't see any problems so it's all yours

5. Panda_Michael 3yrVeteran Helper Veneris Rank Dragon Slayer Wither Friday Top Voter

Location [x y z]: -3498 69 -2835
    Who Owed it: TwoCoolBrothers7
    How Big is the claim: around 2600 blocks
    How long ago were they last seen: 8 months 1 day
    Whether you wish to take over the claim or not: Yes (I know them in real life; person who brought me to mcDaily)

[​IMG]
    Ok looked around -
    There's some ores there, selection of decorative heads, some potions plus a stack of diamonds.
    Normally I would base my decision on the number of diamonds on a claim before transferring but in this case
    I can't really see any reason why you can't have it (lucky find IMHO.. those diamonds)

6. XtraDark Donator Veneris Rank

Location [x y z]:-3700.849, 83.06250, 618.011
    Who Owed it: Craft_n_build
    How Big is the claim:~12000
    How long ago were they last seen:4 days ago, but he is perm banned
    Whether you wish to take over the claim or not: i would like to take over the claim and all its resources

[​IMG] & [​IMG]
    Usually we give banned players a time period (time varies depending on number of offences etc) to appeal the ban, which he has done, before we consider claim transfers. Since he was banned on the 14th (& its now only the 16th) it's WAY too soon to consider this

IF denied - Permbanned players items/resources are usually taken away for drop parties (especially when they've been banned for stealing) - it would be too time consuming to try & figure out what was stolen from whom.

Their claims are either used for grief parties (if there's a lot of different building blocks around that'll benifit other players) or removed totally - & eventually the area is 'regenned'

It's also a large area that needs to be checked for any chest/hidden area etc

Edit by XtraDark: I am sure that he has no secret areas, because i actually lived there (that is why its so close to my town) and the stuff is mostly cheap iron armor and blocks of stone. The only reason i want it is because its really close to my town, and would be a good "Mayors Residence" and its also a pretty cool build. I would appreciate it if i could have SOME of the things (like stone and grass and some other items) so i can use it to expand my growing town. But, like you said: "Since he was banned on the 14th (& its now only the 16th) it's WAY too soon to consider this" so I will wait as long as you wish, i'm not really in a hurry to claim it, and i understand that 2 days of ban is way too short of a time to start giving away claims and whatnot, so i would agree with you. thank you for your quick reply.

EDITED:25-oct-2016
    Seems like this claim is now gone. The original owner (formally 'craft_n_build' now 'turtlepanther' has been unbanned & probably removed the claim

Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
  7. _SloppyMcFloppy_ Aletheia Donator Saturni Rank Previous Top Donator

Location [x y z]:689 , 70 , 4084
    Who Owed it skarilla
    How Big is the claim small
    How long ago were they last seen:1 year 4 months and 20 days
    Whether you wish to take over the claim or not i do wish to take over the claim

[​IMG]
    A few empty chests there & a house - can't see anything extra so its all your
    FYI - you're running low on claim blocks ;)

8. anick2122 3yrVeteran Helper Saturni Rank Plot of the Week

Location X:-4877 Y: 78 Z:-1464
    Who Owed it:unknown
    How Big is the claim: there was no claim
    How long ago were they last seen: unknown
    i wish to take it over

[​IMG]
    To be honest I'm not sure if I allowed this or not.. The area looks familiar so I'm guessing I did

9. lizstrunk Moderator Saturni Rank Previous Top Donator

Loc: -3917, 40, 5368
    Who owns it: was being built on by gingerbread, but it's very close to skittlestheevil's claim
    Size of the claim: it wasn't claimed at all
    Skitz wishes to take it as it's right off his claim anyhow, though i have sent a msg to ginger letting him know that he can still have all of his things in there and if need be i have a sea temple farm he can have.
    (i posted this on behalf of skitz as he doesn't have access to his forum account atm)

[​IMG]
    Thanks for letting us know.. looks like it's all in hand if/when gongerbread comes back - CF

10. Sono_Un_Panda Athena Donator Mercurii Rank

Location [x y z]: -181, 72, -698
    Who Owed it: chocolateclock
    How Big is the claim: i dont knew there are multiple claims
    How long ago were they last seen: 10 months
    Whether you wish to take over the claim or not. i do wish to take it and its close to another home of mine so its easily accessible for me.

[​IMG] & [​IMG]
    As far as I can make out (I REALLY hate scattered small claims instead of larger ones) there's ~ 1705 blocks belonging to Chocolateclock expired claims - you have enough

However there are nearer players/neighbours that are still active, these are Chocolateblock (related ??) and kaiacool21 who have to be asked first.

I have mailed them ingame & awaiting a reply, which could take some time to come through

EDIT: 25th Oct 2016
    Chocolateblock (one of the neighbours) has taken over the claims

11. thepunmastersans Hunter

Who Owed it: Unknown
    How Big is the claim: Completely unclaimed
    How long ago were they last seen: N/A
    Whether you wish to take over the claim or not: * eh, don't need to take it over.

EDIT by Cannonfoddr
    FYI it WOULD be nice to know the location - how am I suppose to guess where this place is ?? :F

[​IMG]

12. LadyMav Chronos Lunae Rank

Location [x y z]: 1398/92/-4151
    Who Owed it: it does not appear to be claimed and no signs indicating who might have owned it.
    How Big is the claim: not sure 25x40 blocks maybe?
    How long ago were they last seen: was not claimed so unknown how long its been since they were last on
    Whether you wish to take over the claim or not: I would just like to know if I may loot the area. I have no problem claiming the area and cleaning it up and than un-claiming once I am done if that is what needs to be done.

[​IMG]
    Had a look, could find no records of who built it, so I'm going to assume it's an abandoned/expired claims. Last record I can find is from 48days ago by Lizstrunk.

There's not much in valuables there (that I can find) - so I'm allowing you to do whatever you like with it.. you DONT need to claim it if you are just going to clean up the area.. only if you are planning to build there

13. daniiej Staff Helper Martis Rank Dragon Slayer Wither Friday

Location [x y z]: X: 2404,581 - Z: -3167,624
    The player has multiple small claims. The coords are pretty much the center of all claims.

Who owed it: spc444

How big is the claim: The claim is big. Can't say exact how big it is.

How long ago were they last seen: 2 months, 22 days. Player is banned.

Whether you wish to take over the claim or not: Yes I'd like to loot the whole place.
    I want to pay for it if needed ofcourse.

FYI the claim is near my oldest town. One of the reasons why i'd like to take over the claim.

[​IMG]

Since spc444 was last seen ~3mths ago - it's a little too soon to consider him a 'non-active' player even if he is apparently banned - he still has time to appeal

On the subject of being banned. '/seen' shows he's banned & should appeal, however I cannot see any records on the banlist as to WHY he was banned or any records of offences..
    I can only assume someone mentioned why in Discord but there's no easy way to search through old chat

The TOTAL area of claims is ~26880 blocks of which you have enough & a quick look around shows there not many 'valuables' available .. the biggy is the quad beacon and a dragon egg, although there's a LOT of wood resources..

If a suitable reason can be found for the ban then I may consider the transfer of what I consider the MAIN area (where the gold farm is - this has the most chests),

The 'treehouse' claim I may consider for a Claim Auction while the unused/smaller claims such as the circular arena (minus the blaze farm)/Large wooden house & 'village area that has no villagers' could be considered for a Re-gen

Reply From Camiwarrior (post was below & removed as not relevant to 'expired claims' thread):
    I don't know who banned SPC, and frankly Im surprised he was banned, he was a very quiet player who kept to himself.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2016
  14. PyroGlugsVodka Staff Helper Veneris Rank Plot of the Week Dragon Slayer Wither Friday Top Voter

Location [x y z]: 1002 64 -3951
    Who Owed it: mrbluebals
    How Big is the claim: pretty big
    How long ago were they last seen: 3 months but he is ban
    Whether you wish to take over the claim or not i wish to take over the claim

[​IMG] & [​IMG]
    It's only been 3mths since his ban (The ban was for using Alts & inappropriate chat) I would say we'll have to wait for his appeal or wait for the full (minimum) time limit,this is mainly because he's an 'old member' (joined 22 dec 2013) & not a newcomer (if it was a new comer I would seriously consider a transfer)

EDITED 25th Oct 2016
    As I mentioned in [staff] chat I've changed/added time limits for banned players to appeal.
    Since this post falls into the timeline - you're now the proud owners of this set of claims

15. LadyMav Chronos Lunae Rank

Location [x y z]: 3570/69/-3830
    Who Owed it: Randomdarkness99
    How Big is the claim: decent size 50x50?
    How long ago were they last seen: offline 1 year 1 month 17 days
    Whether you wish to take over the claim or not: I would like to claim the build including the heads and items in the chests. However if the chests are labeled and filled accordingly I am guessing that the build will be put on auction instead.

[​IMG]
    Even though there's a lot of chests there, & I admit some of them are quite stocked up.. in the valuable chests even though there are a few items there.. not what I consider too much (Iron/gold & redstone seems to be the most stocked up valuables).

16. PyroGlugsVodka Staff Helper Veneris Rank Plot of the Week Dragon Slayer Wither Friday Top Voter

Location [x y z]: -4345 63 -672
    Who Owed it: Joyfultaylor
    How Big is the claim: its a series of small claims scattered about
    How long ago were they last seen: 10 months
    Whether you wish to take over the claim or not i wish to take over the claims then after i get done going through have the area regened due to the fact its uh kinda ghetto

[​IMG]
    I was actually considering denying this - since there's a LOT of small claims to sort through which'll take a LONG time to sort through - and that you also do not have enough claim blocks

There's a LOT of chests (especially in the beach wood builds) that have a LOT of valuables in them (diamonds/enchanted books/potions/iron/gold etc)..

You were also considering having them re-genned after you claimed all the stuff [of valuable] in the claims - which I consider a little unfair to others

I've still got to decide on what to do with these..

I may consider going through the chests - grabbing the valuables & use them for drop parties... maybe even a grief party of one or 2 of the more valuable claims
    - this way it'll give everyone a chance to get some stuff.

There's also some other nearby neighbours (who are not quite reached the expiry time limit ... yet) that I have to consider first

The less valuable builds I may just regen anyway (for example her icerink and 'stable' ?).. there's also some unclaimed builds in the area that could do with some tidying up

All of this is going to take time so currently I'm postponing your request until a decision is made

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2016
  17. steve_skin 2yrVeteran Donator Martis Rank

Location [x y z]: -1726, 65, 4837
    Who Owed it: Jake___2000
    How Big is the claim: 95X73 -- 6935 blocks
    How long ago were they last seen: 9 months 20 days
    Whether you wish to take over the claim or not: I wish to take it over but regen'd please

[​IMG]
    I've had a look & I've decided not to re-gen the area at this time.
    There are several chests underground that may have stuff in that you would want to keep - for example sea lanterns are in abundance there

I've transferred the claim over to you though, so you can look around & see what you'd like to keep...
    When you are sure you got everything you want - mail me in-game & I'll re-gen the area then

18. steve_skin 2yrVeteran Donator Martis Rank

Location [x y z]: -3564, 4692
    Who Owed it: JinxBish
    How Big is the claim: pretty big, 8428 blocks; 86X98
    How long ago were they last seen: Over a year and banned=true
    Whether you wish to take over the claim or not: yes. No regen please. this is a build worth keeping

[​IMG]
    Couldn't see anything of valuable there (apart from the beacon) so can't see a problem ;)
    All yours

19. PyroGlugsVodka Staff Helper Veneris Rank Plot of the Week Dragon Slayer Wither Friday Top Voter

Location [x y z]: 3795 66 1619
    Who Owed it: NatelTheShark
    How Big is the claim: medium size
    How long ago were they last seen: 9months
    Whether you wish to take over the claim or not: i wish to take over the claim

[​IMG]
    There's quite a few potions & enchanted books there but otherwise nothing too valuable IMHO

I did find some potions that were very suspicious called 'Olympic Potion' which I'm 99.9% sure we've never had on the server so I've taken them away for disposal.
    (FYI - these potions each had 6 effects on each bottle - one particular effect lasting 10mins)

If you find other hidden chests with stuff like this I would appreciate it if you dispose of them & let me know

20. JordieSama 2yrVeteran Donator Iovis Rank Dragon Slayer

Location [x y z]: x:2795 / y: 70 / z: 454
    Who Owed it: JinxBish
    How Big is the claim: It's very large spanning over an island, but I am pretty sure I have the blocks
    How long ago were they last seen: 1 year and a month, plus they are banned
    Whether you wish to take over the claim or not i do wish to take over the claim: I wish to take it over

[​IMG]
    Apart from the 9 Beacons on the island - some iron/gold & a few potions/enchanted books - can't see much of value, so can't see any reason not to let you have it - you have enough claimblocks....