1. Login with your Minecraft username and your website password. Get this password on our server with the /password command.
  2. Got banned? Make an appeal in a new thread or send it to appeals@mcdaily.net, if you don't know your login credentials.

I want back!

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Rzomp, Sep 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _NotApplicable Insomniac Donator Iovis Rank Last Month's Top Donator Top Voter

I made a mistake.

2. _NotApplicable Insomniac Donator Iovis Rank Last Month's Top Donator Top Voter

I asked to be permanently banned a few months ago because I thought I was done with the game for good but i'm back now and I regret the decision I made.

3. JonasTD 3yrVeteran Helper Saturni Rank Previous Top Donator Dragon Slayer Wither Friday Top Voter

Hello,
    I'm happy that you wish to return to the community, you've told a staff member another story but I will bring this up with that person and let him/her decide.

Have a nice day!

4. _NotApplicable Insomniac Donator Iovis Rank Last Month's Top Donator Top Voter

Camiwarrior was the one wh0 I requested to ban me.

5. camiwarrior Cherished Moderator Saturni Rank Plot of the Week Dragon Slayer Top Voter

You do realize you would be coming back to starting fresh since you abandoned all your claims and gave away your stuff, right?

6. JonasTD 3yrVeteran Helper Saturni Rank Previous Top Donator Dragon Slayer Wither Friday Top Voter

Player unbanned.
    Appeal accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.