1. Login with your Minecraft username and your website password. Get this password on our server with the /password command.

I'm Back !!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CannonFoddr, May 28, 2018.

1. CannonFoddr Staff Moderator Plot of the Week Top Voter

[​IMG]

FYI - some of you may've noticed I've not been on for a while (couple of weeks) - well that's because I went on Holiday abroad (first one in 2 Years) to 'sunny' Majorca​

Well I'm glad that I'm back now.....Why ??
    This holiday is close to being my worse holiday ever !!!!

Firstly, the weather..
    2 days of thunderstorms, then 2 days of nothing but clouds (& high winds).. eventually had sunny period days - lot of clouds but at least SOME sun, then followed by more cloudy days & rain
    (At least the rain was warm & light)​

Next, The Location... Cala Millor
    I can't fault the fact that there was plenty of places to eat since we go self catering because we like going out & eating - and the food was lovely, but there wasn't any type of 'entertainment' at any of the places we ate at - unless we wanted to watch football on a large screen...That meant 'early' nights for us​

We (my Mum & I) also like to have a day of rest, followed by some type of excursion...whether a show, sea boat cruise etc.. but there's nothing locally like that..
    ....most places of entertainment was on the West coast near - where Cala millor is on the East. This would've meant a 2hr coach trip to see a show etc - then 2hr's back.... too tiring

And to top it all - 2 days in hospital. Nope not me, but my Mum.
    Early 1 morning (~2am Wednesday) she woke up & , in the dim light, could see nothing but a large black 'blob' wherever she looked... turning on the light & this blob turned blood red.

This would be normally scary to anyone (I myself have had a severe concussion that rendered me blind for a couple of hours), but my Mum can only see out of that one eye & so this was extra scary.​

This ended up being taken to Hopital for full check-up which took a couple of days
    The outcome ... we had a choice. either wait until Monday to have an 'procedure' but in another Hospital on the West coast - or wait until we go home & get it seen to in UK. We chose option 2

Good news is that it doesn't seem anything bad, just something that can happen as you get older (something to do with the liquid in eye turning to Gel) - Just have to keep an eye on it (Sorry bad Pun)​

The only good thing of the Holiday is I can't fault the Staff at the Apartments.
    These people checked up on us while in the Hospital & even helped with getting information from Hospital due to the language problem then phoning back with it ... Top Marks to them​

Still now that I'm back - I now got to catch up whats been happening since I hads no Wifi to check up with

2. MilkMan_ Helper Veneris Rank Dragon Slayer Wither Friday Top Voter

3. camiwarrior Dreamer Moderator Saturni Rank Plot of the Week Dragon Slayer Top Voter

Sorry to hear, makes you kinda appreciate "home sweet home" all the more.

4. JonasTD 3yrVeteran Helper Saturni Rank Previous Top Donator Dragon Slayer Wither Friday Top Voter

Welcome
    back
    Cannon!

We
    missed
    you!