1. Login with your Minecraft username and your website password. Get this password on our server with the /password command.
  2. Please put some effort in your introduction; read more...

Rewarded Introducing myself for a pickaxe

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Tay07, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Tay07 Butcher Lunae Rank

"In a hole in the ground there lived a Tay07."

I'm Tay07, My base is currently a hole in the ground. Not a wet, dirty hole with worms and bugs, but a nice clean hole, with a terracotta floor, and a garden, but I think I'll get a copyright notice if I go on so...pretty much I'm building an aircraft carrier, as of the 14 of Feb 2018 it's about halfway done. I KNOW Pyro's already made one, but I'm still going to do it. I don't really know what to say for this introduction apart from what I already have, so I can only hope that this is good enough to get that pickaxe.

2. camiwarrior Skinner Moderator Saturni Rank Plot of the Week Dragon Slayer Top Voter

Welcome Tay. We would like to know about You, what your likes and dislikes are, any hobbies, or fave sports etc. here's one that's an oldie but goodie you can get some inspiration from, https://www.mcdaily.net/threads/momo.54/

3. Tay07 Butcher Lunae Rank

"In a hole in the ground there lived a Tay07."

I'm Tay07, My base is currently a hole in the ground. Not a wet, dirty hole with worms and bugs, but a nice clean hole, with a terracotta floor, and a garden, but I think I'll get a copyright notice if I go on so...pretty much I'm building an aircraft carrier, as of the 18 of Feb 2018 it's about halfway done. I KNOW Pyro's already made one, but I'm still going to do it. I don't really know what to say for this introduction apart from what I already have, so I can only hope that this is good enough to get that pickaxe. I don't have a favourite sport, as I don't really like any sport. Likes and dislikes? Well... Redstone is something I love doing in my spare time, even though I'm not very good at it, and pretty much anything in Minecraft. Also chocolate. I love chocolate. I don't like; Android phones, no internet, and oranges. My hobbies are flying, (I go to my local aero club sometimes, for anyone that knows what I'm talking about, I have about 3 hours in a C.152) shooting, I like guns & stuff, and if I could have any gun it would be a WA2000 chambered in .308 L. Magnum. This is probably a long enough of an introduction, so bye.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
  4. isek HighRoller Moderator Saturni Rank Previous Top Donator Wither Friday Top Voter

Not having any favorite sports is just who you are. I am that way with watching them, love to play though. And also glad too have a redstone buddy on the server. I've been wanting to make some more videos, so lets do some fun projects together! Great to get to know you a little! Welcome to the server.
    Dropping pickaxe off now!

5. Tay07 Butcher Lunae Rank

Yay! Thanks! lol I hope you can actually find my house