1. Login with your Minecraft username and your website password. Get this password on our server with the /password command.

Is the sever dead

Discussion in 'Server Feedback' started by ShinyMudkip45, Aug 3, 2018.

1. ShinyMudkip45 Lunae Rank

Is the sever dead or is it just Minecraft bring back the server tell your friend to get back on Minecraft set goals for your self make friends and have a blast. i just started re building my house after 2 years of being off and on of this sever now i dont wanna go back

2. Brimragen Discoverer Donator Saturni Rank Previous Top Donator Last Month's Top Donator Top Voter

I dont get as much time on as I used to however I try to vote daily and log in when I can even if its just for 5 mins

3. MilkMan_ Helper Veneris Rank Dragon Slayer Wither Friday Top Voter

Shiny, that is a really nice message. Mcdaily is more a community than a physical server or world. Therefore, the server relies on the people that use it, to be the wonderful place that it is, more than it relies on any set of plugins or rules or the like. We are glad to hear from you again:Y

4. CannonFoddr Moderator Plot of the Week Top Voter

I also have to admit I don't get on as much as I like - not because of real life (although that IS part of the reason) but because I've been hooked on another game.

I do try & get on as much as possible even for a few minute - but it's usually to check for in-game mail, just to see if I can fix anything in-game that's broken, or when there's been a claim request or a problem needs solving (although Cami seems to solving most of them quicker than I can)