1. Login with your Minecraft username and your website password. Get this password on our server with the /password command.

Completed JonasTD's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Helper Applications' started by JonasTD, May 5, 2018.

1. JonasTD 3yrVeteran Helper Saturni Rank Previous Top Donator Dragon Slayer Wither Friday Top Voter

Greetings, for those who know me: Hello again ;)
    For those few who do not: Nice to meet you!

• Minecraft Ingame Name:
    JonasTD [nametag]

• Country and Timezone:
    Belgium, CEST

• Times you can be online (Weekday/Weekends):
    Minimum 1 hour/day | minimum 4/weekend

• How long have you been playing on our server?:
    Almost 4 years.

• Do you have a Discord Account? (Not required to post it here):
    I sure do, it's "JonasTD#9215" [nametag]

• Any close friends you play with on mcDaily?:
    I used to play with coolmattie and frozed, we went our own ways.
    In my time here I met amazing people, they come and go sadly enough.

• Have you ever been banned before? Why?:
    Yes I have, in my first week }:O

• Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?:
    Mineland Network: 2018 June 14 | English Community Manager & Customer Support & Web-developer & Social Media Manager & Sales Manager &....
    I quit because I lost the love for the project and it became too demanding to do for free.

Builder on a few smaller servers, so much time has passed I forgot about their names.

Owned my own server, just for the experience of setting it up, never went live.
    Helper on amazing server called mcDaily, seems familiar.

• Why do you think you will make a good helper on our server? Explain:
    I can be online during the pretty much dead hours on mcDaily, meaning I can introduce new members to our family and help out players in need during these moments.
    Because of my experience on the server in general I can provide the correct information and give newcomers a warm and happy welcome they deserve.
    • Additional info you would like to tell us?:
    This is for @MilkMan_ : cows }:O}:O}:O

My name is Jonas and I go by the name of JonasTD on the server and in discord.
    I've been with mcDaily for almost 4 years now, have been staff and experienced the glory days of mcDaily.
    During my time here I took regular breaks that each spanned about 3 -> 7 months.

I would consider myself a veteran on the server so this means I can help out with recourses or organize smaller events to reward our loyal players.
    In the last 6 years I have played on many servers and that includes mcDaily, this is the one server who I kept in my memory and never truly lost out of sight.

This year I started to learn web development and I absolutly love it, mcDaily may look like a simple site at first but once you start to study you realize how much love is put into it.

Thanks for reading
    _/-\8_

Last edited: May 6, 2018
  2. JaMcSu Static Helper Martis Rank

11/10 for honesty )o(

3. Sivschy Helper Veneris Rank

Welcome back, Jonas. ;)

4. JonasTD 3yrVeteran Helper Saturni Rank Previous Top Donator Dragon Slayer Wither Friday Top Voter