1. Login with your Minecraft username and your website password. Get this password on our server with the /password command.

lack of respect towards other peoples belifes and religeons

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by Patmando, Nov 23, 2017.

1. Patmando Dehydrated Donator Mercurii Rank

lack of respect towards other peoples belifes and religeons

[​IMG]
    especially Donny_Donowitz

2. camiwarrior Cherished Moderator Saturni Rank Plot of the Week Dragon Slayer Top Voter

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, unfortunately server general chat is Not the place for making statements regarding religion or politics due to the highly heated and touchy subjects they are. I understand everyone should show respect to each other regarding opinions however not everyone does. And it's not up to the server staff to police opinions.

Patmando Im sorry you felt disrespected, but from the screenshot I viewed Donny made a general statement and did not attack you personally, if he had then yes it would be considered harassment or bullying but it looks to me he was just stating his own opinion. I view your statement as being personal against Donny, you had singled him out, you seem to be disrespecting his view of God as imaginary. I am just reading whats presented here in front of me and of course there may have been much more to the conversation, my only suggestion is next time don't take part in the conversation and remember keep things general.

If a conversation's theme is bothering you, you may state so in chat or ask the participants to take the chat into personal messages and I would hope the participants will oblige and do so. If a staff member is present you may ask them to interrupt the conversation because it makes you uncomfortable, we always try to make the server an enjoyable place for everyone.

3. isek Staff Moderator Saturni Rank Previous Top Donator Wither Friday Top Voter

Let me drop a little life advice, You cant force someone to respect you and your beliefs. there will be many times in life where people will try to pull you down or throw you off course just for your beliefs. not just here, but everywhere in life, some being 10 million times worse than this. but that's where you find your strength as a character, overcoming these obstacles, standing tall, and not letting it take you down no matter what others say. being able to forgive and forget, ignore, and stay true to yourself. If you are happy and your beliefs havnt steered you wrong in life, then good on you! you got something working. i dont see any of them with evidence or proof on a perfect way to live, nor do i see them being the happiest humans alive, so who cares what they say or think? whats important for you is what you think!

4. Patmando Dehydrated Donator Mercurii Rank

ok then