1. Login with your Minecraft username and your website password. Get this password on our server with the /password command.

Lets try a raffle, shall we?

Discussion in 'Events and contests' started by JaMcSu, Jan 9, 2018.

1. JaMcSu Squanderer Donator Martis Rank

Jul 6, 2017
    EDIT: Entries are closed as of Friday, January 19th, 2018.

I've been thinking its been a while since I've done an event on the server, I thought I'd get a little raffle going. The instructions are simple: Grab a piece of paper and smack it into an anvil with your full IGN on it, then head on over to /p h JaMcSu and drop it in the marked hopper (Please don't throw useless crap in here). Its that simple, your entered!

I have predetermined dates that I thought we could draw the tickets but in looking over some older McDaily raffle events, I will also enact a new rule.

The draw dates are as follows:
    • Friday, January 19th, 2018 - Winner #1 will be picked.
    • Saturday, January 20th, 2018 - Winner #2 will be picked.
    • Sunday, January 21st, 2018 - Winner #3 will be picked.
    NEW RULE: If we do not receive, lets say, 15 entries by January 19th, the draw dates will be elongated and updated on this post accordingly. Now, enough with that. What are the prizes?
    • x2 Kit Legendary
    • x2 Kit Tank
    • x3 Shulker Boxes
    • x2 Miner Set
    • x256 Bottles of Enchanting
    • x1 Shulker Head
    • x2 Wither Boss Heads
    • x64 Diamonds
    • x5 Blaze Spawers
    • x256 Suncoins
    • x6 Totems
    • x1 Voucher for $10,000
    • x10 Level 100 Rockets
    • x32 Sponge
    • Assorted Level 30 Enchant Books
    • Possibly some other stuff I haven't thought of yet ;)
    All items (excluding kits) will be randomly distributed between 3 chests (For instance Winner #1 may get 1 wither boss head, Winner #2 may get 1 wither boss head, but Winner #3 does not get one since there is only 2 available. Each kit will be kept together and given to the same winner).

One last thing: Bear in mind that any duplicate raffle entries by the same player will be disregarded.
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
  2. CannonFoddr Staff Moderator Plot of the Week Top Voter

Dec 20, 2013
    Hope you have better luck than I did [nearly] a year ago ;)
  3. JaMcSu Squanderer Donator Martis Rank

Jul 6, 2017
    Thanks to all who entered this event and made it possible, 16 in all!

All entries will be shuffled and each winner will be picked based on the number from a random number generator with a set range. In this case, the range is 1 to 16 because there were 16 entries. After one winner is chosen the names will be re-shuffled and another random number will be chosen. The current winners are as follows:

• Draw #1: Damassan
    • Draw #2: Fish_Tail
    • Draw #3 MirPandaLynn777
    Congratulations to all the winners! Enjoy your loot.
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
  4. Sivschy Nyx Helper Veneris Rank

Jun 16, 2017
    Congratulations to all the winners. Thanks for hosting this, Ja!
  5. YourDeath1 2yrVeteran Donator Iovis Rank

Jan 28, 2016
    Thanks for hosting mcsu! Congrats to the winners! :D
  6. camiwarrior Smitten Moderator Saturni Rank Plot of the Week Dragon Slayer Top Voter

Jun 28, 2014
    Thank you JaMcSu for your generosity towards the mcDaily community and for hosting such a fun event!