1. Login with your Minecraft username and your website password. Get this password on our server with the /password command.

McDaily Commerce Commission on Exchange of Service based Enterprises

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by MilkMan_, Feb 26, 2018.

1. MilkMan_ Helper Veneris Rank Dragon Slayer Wither Friday Top Voter

McDaily Commerce Commission on Exchange of Service based Enterprises MCESE

Request:
    This document would like to request the granting and forming of this Commission, and serves to outline the duties, boundaries of operation, and abilities requested for this Commission, in order to carry out its primary purposes:

1.To establish and organize a exchange platform for Intangible Goods offered by members of common creative body of McDaily.​
    AND
    2. To conduct the marketplace so as to make accessible and convenient for all members of McDaily and active Enterprises and Entrepreneurs.​

Administration:
    The aforementioned commission will be composed of individuals appointed by the Staff or alternatively approved by Staff as per request of members of common creative body. A Commissioner may be removed at any time if a Staff member bids a statement of petition against the Commissioner’s actions or intentions.

Vision:
    The commission’s first action, if approved, will be to identify potential locations or currently constructed spaces to host the Service Exchange platform.
    I envision a marketplace where consumers would have access to a range of kiosks and shops presenting different builders' ideas and unique services in the form of exchangeable goods of monetary value.

2. MilkMan_ Helper Veneris Rank Dragon Slayer Wither Friday Top Voter

3. CannonFoddr Staff Moderator Plot of the Week Top Voter

4. YourDeath1 2yrVeteran Donator Iovis Rank

So... like a service trade?

5. MilkMan_ Helper Veneris Rank Dragon Slayer Wither Friday Top Voter

CLARIFICATION POST:
    I would like to lead a Commission to establish a "shopping mall" with basically a hall of "plots" that builders could lease to show off a particular kind of build they are good at, and would be willing to sell to others. This shopping mall would be a great asset to the players, because they would have a one-stop location to see all services (as actual build models) which the builders of McDaily have to offer.

6. camiwarrior Dreamer Moderator Saturni Rank Plot of the Week Dragon Slayer Top Voter

I do like the idea. A prospective player will stroll thru the area and possibly come across a modern build by Milkman_, then pass by an area with a redstone contraption owned by Isek, then come to a sorting system developed by YourDeath1 and maybe a gingerbread house built by Sivschy, all builds for sale to be made for that player for a price. Cool thoughts, would like to see something like that come to fruition.

7. YourDeath1 2yrVeteran Donator Iovis Rank

We could set this up as a warp. Have little "display cases" with signs saying what the service is/ who is providing. I love the idea.

8. coolmattie 3yrVeteran Donator Martis Rank

I am down for this idea Milk, If you give the green light I will start setting up a hall in whatever location shall be decided on. I have acces to empty End dimension, empty nether dimension or just overworld whatevers will be the spot. I think players with a X amount of hours on the server should be allowed to claim a small plot there and build a small sample. Also the prizes of the services need to be decided on. A nice wooden house buildt by Cami is nowhere near as expensive as a Diamond beacon setup. Pricing should be according to the blocks used and time and effort. Hopefully we can come up with a nice and neat system for this.