1. Login with your Minecraft username and your website password. Get this password on our server with the /password command.

minbari73

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by JaMcSu, Nov 29, 2017.

1. JaMcSu 1yrVeteran Helper Martis Rank

So some person by the name of 'minbari73' came on a little earlier today. It was a very confusing conversation and it would be really hard to explain so here is the conversation we had straight from my Minecraft log: https://pastebin.com/m3eyJ2gS

I really dont know what to think of this person so I'll just post this thread and leave it be. Just the fact that he said he had been previously banned and that he "hates the staff" is what raised a red flag in my mind.

2. camiwarrior Cherished Moderator Saturni Rank Plot of the Week Dragon Slayer Top Voter

Thank you JaMcSu, I have a very good idea who it is and they did not get banned for throwing a fish into the water, I think everyone here knows mcdaily staff work hard to make sure there's a fun environment for everyone and this person "dug their own grave". His want to "team" alludes to the fact that he is looking for trouble. Unfortunately, being banned and coming on the server using an alt (as you stated) is bannable for the alt acct. whether its his brother's acct or not, he selfishly put his brother's acct in jeopardy. Thank you for your diligence and care to keep mcdaily a friendly fun place.