1. Login with your Minecraft username and your website password. Get this password on our server with the /password command.

nether stars or beacons for sale at spawn?

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Woogeroo, Dec 24, 2018.

1. Woogeroo Haunted Donator Mercurii Rank Previous Top Donator

Hiya, was wandering around the server and player shops at spawn trying to find a nether star or beacon for sale. I thought there was a server store with those for sale? Maybe I am wrong.

I did find a player shop, but they were out of stock.

Anyway, just thought I'd ask since the server shop NPC's are not labeled anymore... and I thought I clicked on all of them, but maybe I missed one.

Thanks,

-Woog

2. camiwarrior Melting Moderator Saturni Rank Plot of the Week Dragon Slayer Top Voter

Sorry Woogie, Server shops do not sell nether stars or beacons. Player shops may carry them but as you have already found out they are out of stock at the moment. :N

3. Brimragen Discoverer Donator Saturni Rank Previous Top Donator Last Month's Top Donator Top Voter

camiwarrior have a look at my build, in the building next to the house where /home bed is, I am sure there is a beacon among the chests, if you have access to my /p v there will be some beacons there, grab what Woogeroo needs

4. camiwarrior Melting Moderator Saturni Rank Plot of the Week Dragon Slayer Top Voter

Brimragen, your generosity is amazing!! However I have taken care of Woogeroo for the moment. Thank you for your kindness.

5. Brimragen Discoverer Donator Saturni Rank Previous Top Donator Last Month's Top Donator Top Voter

No problem :)

6. Woogeroo Haunted Donator Mercurii Rank Previous Top Donator

yeah, thanks brim, appreciate it.

Well, I thought I had more beacons or stars in my chests, but so far no luck, hence why I was asking.

Thanks for the replies.

-Woog

7. Brimragen Discoverer Donator Saturni Rank Previous Top Donator Last Month's Top Donator Top Voter

If needed the things stored on my claim and if accessible on my plot can be used to help those in need.

8. Woogeroo Haunted Donator Mercurii Rank Previous Top Donator

I think the plots went 'ker-plunk'.

9. Brimragen Discoverer Donator Saturni Rank Previous Top Donator Last Month's Top Donator Top Voter

thats a shame, I have a lot of things there, including a ton of paid for things