1. Login with your Minecraft username and your website password. Get this password on our server with the /password command.

Never leave this server for more than a month... or pay the price

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by MinePro3, May 30, 2018.

1. MinePro3 Lunae Rank

So I used to be a pretty active mcdaily player back in 2015-2016. I made friends, had all the items, and got a house and storage place. Anyway, I was inactive for a few months during 2016 or 2017 (not sure). That was a big mistake. I lost everything, because for some reason, my land was unclaimed and all of my stuff was gone, although mysteriously, it appeared that no one came to my storage places. I even lost my legendary pick, which ill never be able to obtain by any means again... so i quit the server a while ago but am now warning all players, DO NOT LEAVE YOUR ITEMS IN CLAIMED LAND IF YOU ARE LEAVING THE SERVER TEMPORARILY!!!! Your items will disappear. A new addition to the game you can use is shulker boxes (which i wasnt able to use, because i temporarily left before they were added). Put all of your stuff in shulker boxes, which you should put in echests. NEVER PUT YOUR STUFF IN CLAIMED LAND AS A PRECAUTION. Thats just my warning for this block game server.

2. JonasTD 3yrVeteran Helper Saturni Rank Previous Top Donator Dragon Slayer Wither Friday Top Voter

Hello!

I can understand that you may find it odd that those things "mysteriously" disappeared but please remember that old claimed areas from inactive players (usually above 6 months of inactivity) are either regenerated and removed from their items and used as a drop party or the claim is transferred to a player who wishes to obtain it with a good reason.

It's a good tip but I doubt that leaving players will really bother to save their items.

3. MinePro3 Lunae Rank

you mean people who have other things to do for a little while. they arent leaving players.

4. Brimragen Discoverer Donator Saturni Rank Previous Top Donator Last Month's Top Donator Top Voter

all you gotta do to keep your claims safe if you are not an active player is log and leave weekly

5. MinePro3 Lunae Rank

or you forget about the server only to return to all of your stuff being gone. people sometimes have other things to do besides play minecraft.

6. Brimragen Discoverer Donator Saturni Rank Previous Top Donator Last Month's Top Donator Top Voter

Keep your important items in storage at your plot

7. MinePro3 Lunae Rank

and then have your items disappear after your plot gets unclaimed for not being on the server for a few months.