1. Login with your Minecraft username and your website password. Get this password on our server with the /password command.

Panda_Michael

Discussion in 'Report a Staff Member' started by Woogeroo, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Woogeroo Haunted Donator Mercurii Rank Previous Top Donator

Panda_Michael

01/28/2018

between 6pm ET and 10 ET

short version :

I was on my bridge in progress claim nearbouts : -2968 72 1203

They pushed me off a high point and I fell and died.

Long version:

I had a tpa request from Panda_Michael, so I accepted and was showing them around, telling them about how I had creative block on my project but now I was trying some things out... while I was typing to them, they did the sneak up walk to me and pushed me off at block 83 and I fell down to block 36 and promptly died.

They then were saying : oh I didn't mean to do that. followed by : jk

Well, I didn't find it very funny.

Luckily my rank kept all of my items for me, but I lost all of my XP and unlike everyone else, I don't have an XP farm, so I get mine the hard way.

Now, I've never had an issue with this player before, they have always been friendly to me in the past... dunno why they did this, as I have not seen them online at the same time as me in months.

Maybe it was a moment of maliciousness or just a moderator goofing around, but I found it unnecessary.

I know this is just a game, but we all work hard for our stuff in this game and we don't need people doing silly things like this while we are building.

At any rate, I'd appreciate it if they'd stay away from me and my claims while I'm working on them.

-Woogeroo

2. PyroGlugsVodka Staff Helper Veneris Rank Plot of the Week Dragon Slayer Wither Friday Top Voter

acknowledged will be taken care of

3. camiwarrior Skinner Moderator Saturni Rank Plot of the Week Dragon Slayer Top Voter

I'm sorry this happened, thank you for taking the time to let us know. We try hard to have the staff be positive role models for the players and that certainly wasn't what's expected. I hope Panda_Micheal will take this incident, learn from it and make things right.