1. Login with your Minecraft username and your website password. Get this password on our server with the /password command.

What Should I Do?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by MinePro3, Jun 2, 2018.

1. MinePro3 Lunae Rank

So, in my last thread, I told everyone about how i lost all of my stuff and had quit. After thinking a little, i decided to rejoin the server, and I will have to start from scratch. All of the stuff i lost is regainable probably, except an elytra and my legendary pickaxe. Im not so worried about the elytras, as I got one from a nice person, but what should i do to get a legendary pickaxe again? Is there any way to do this?

2. JaMcSu 1yrVeteran Helper Martis Rank

I have two doubles full of legendary items. It would be my pleasure to let you have one of my picks. :) If there are any other items we can get you to help you get back on your feet, feel free to ask.

3. MinePro3 Lunae Rank

Wow thanks! All I need is a legendary pickaxe, the one you get from introducing yourself on the forums. I lost it after all of my land got unclaimed.

4. JonasTD 3yrVeteran Helper Saturni Rank Previous Top Donator Dragon Slayer Wither Friday Top Voter

Would it be okay to drop it off at your home?
    (be sure to put a hopper and a chest nearby)

5. JaMcSu 1yrVeteran Helper Martis Rank

Taken care of :) unless you want to given him another one ;) I wont judge

6. JonasTD 3yrVeteran Helper Saturni Rank Previous Top Donator Dragon Slayer Wither Friday Top Voter

Well I ran out of space for tank kits and above in my vault so I don't mind :P

7. MinePro3 Lunae Rank

Thank you guys!!

8. Brimragen Discoverer Donator Saturni Rank Previous Top Donator Last Month's Top Donator Top Voter

There is a lot of tools stored at my plot if needed. If we are not on at the same time then ask an admin to grab a selection of tools that you need from my plot. If they say they need my permission then point them in the direction of this post so they can see that I am giving permission.

9. camiwarrior Cherished Moderator Saturni Rank Plot of the Week Dragon Slayer Top Voter

Very generous of all you guys, mcDaily definitely has the BEST community! *O*