1. Login with your Minecraft username and your website password. Get this password on our server with the /password command.

What's your most popular [Personal] Youtube Video ?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CannonFoddr, Oct 15, 2018.

1. CannonFoddr Moderator Plot of the Week Top Voter

(This is really for all the players that have a Youtube Channel)

Recently I've been looking at the 'Youtube Studio [beta]' feature out of curiosity & I've actually been very surprised over 2 of my top 3 'Most viewed' videos

I won't post links to avoid cluttering the post, but if you search the title you should find them easily enough.
    These are:
    • DScraft - a Homebrew Based on classic minecraft for the Nintendo DS
      • [94,713 Views]
    • Scribblenauts Battle: Robosaur V T-Rex
      • [54,435 Views]
    • TV With A Twist - No3
      • [37,140 Views]

The top most video isn't really much of a surprise - since it's a video showing an UNOFFICIAL Homebrew port of Minecraft onto a 3DS SIX YEARS before Nintendo release an official version
    (Homebrew release: ~Aug 2011 / Official Release Sept 2017), but the other 2 ?!?!

So here's my Question to all you Youtuber's

What's YOUR top 3 video's ??
    Preferably post the exact name of your video's title to make it easier to search Youtube, instead of posting Youtube links - it'll let others see what other videos you may have ;)

2. JonasTD 3yrVeteran Helper Saturni Rank Previous Top Donator Dragon Slayer Wither Friday Top Voter

A bug report for League Of Legends
    A clutch skywars win
    A flash juke in League Of Legends

3. TheJokerIsOnYou 2yrVeteran Donator Saturni Rank Previous Top Donator Dragon Slayer Wither Friday Top Voter

My videos on youtube no longer exist due to there extremely cringy nature....

EDIT: p.s Cannon I really love your random off topic thread always fascinating xP I appreciate them :)