1. Login with your Minecraft username and your website password. Get this password on our server with the /password command.

Where Am I Wednesday: 18 July 2018

Discussion in 'Official Announcements' started by Sivschy, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Sivschy 1yrVeteran Helper Veneris Rank

Hi all,

Happy 1.13 release day! Of course, it will be a little while before the Update Aquatic reaches mcDaily, but in the meantime, let's celebrate! Because we love rewarding our wonderful players for their commitment to our community, we've decided to revive an old weekly event that is likely very familiar to many of you: Where Am I Wednesday.

Reference the screenshot below of goofy-looking @JaMcSu and I for your target location. Reply to this thread with a screenshot of yourself at the same exact spot — if you're the first to do so, you'll win a Mystery Crate, worth $4.95, from the shop! For our first week back, the event is limited to non-staff members only. Sorry, @JonasTD, no goodies for you!

[​IMG]

Happy hunting, and here's to what will surely be another great summer on the mcDaily server!

2. JonasTD 3yrVeteran Helper Saturni Rank Previous Top Donator Dragon Slayer Wither Friday Top Voter

[Cries in silence]

3. camiwarrior Cherished Moderator Saturni Rank Plot of the Week Dragon Slayer Top Voter

I think I know where you are, but shucks I'm exempt from the event. Don't worry, my lips are sealed, I wont tell. :N:N

4. CheetoFord Donator Mercurii Rank Previous Top Donator

Did I win?

[​IMG]

5. Sivschy 1yrVeteran Helper Veneris Rank

Woohoo! Congrats, @CheetoFord. Your reward will be delivered shortly. :Y

6. camiwarrior Cherished Moderator Saturni Rank Plot of the Week Dragon Slayer Top Voter

Congrats MJ!! d:)b)o(