1. Login with your Minecraft username and your website password. Get this password on our server with the /password command.

Where Am I Wednesday: 25 July 2018

Discussion in 'Official Announcements' started by JaMcSu, Jul 25, 2018.

1. JaMcSu 1yrVeteran Helper Martis Rank

Hello everyone,

Another Wednesday has come along which means its time for another Where Am I Wednesday event! Our first week back was a success; congratulations to @CheetoFord for finding the location, so we're back this week for another round!

All you have to do is find the location of the screenshot taken below of @Sivschy and myself around some goofball named isek's face. Once found, take a screenshot of yourself at the same location and post a reply with the picture proof to win a Mystery Crate, valued on our shop at $4.95 USD!

[​IMG]

As a reminder, this week's event will be opened to our mcDaily staff team as well.

Happy Hunting!

2. camiwarrior Cherished Moderator Saturni Rank Plot of the Week Dragon Slayer Top Voter

Not looking to win anything, just wanted to screenshot the moment.
    Keep searching guys. <3 2018-07-25_18.22.13.png

3. CheetoFord 1yrVeteran Donator Mercurii Rank Previous Top Donator

Took me awhile, but I finally found it!

[​IMG]

I feel kinda bad for doing it twice in a row. Also, because this event is making a comeback, I assume the server map will not?

4. JaMcSu 1yrVeteran Helper Martis Rank

Hey! Congratulations once again! As far as the DynMap goes, it was only very recently officially updated to Minecraft version 1.12. I think Waz made a workaround previous to our server switching hosts; but after the migration, it no longer worked properly. Waz has been absent for a little while but hopefully we can get it back up and running soon!

We will drop your Mystery Crate off at one of your homes soon.