1. Login with your Minecraft username and your website password. Get this password on our server with the /password command.

will the online map be fixed?

Discussion in 'Server Feedback' started by Woogeroo, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Woogeroo Haunted Donator Mercurii Rank Previous Top Donator

Hi.

will the online map be fixed? Is it on the to-do list?

I'm just curious... I've been on other servers and theirs are updated, seems like the same look/plugin.

It's a really handy feature that I like to use, would love to see it back working again.

Only wondering...

Thanks,

-Woogeroo

2. camiwarrior Skinner Moderator Saturni Rank Plot of the Week Dragon Slayer Top Voter

Woog, I would love to see that among other things fixed as well, I can't make excuses, Wazoomie is the only one that can fix such things and he's been MIA for so long I don't hold much hope anymore. He has so much work to do to get our favorite server back to its former glory. So sad really. Our community is one of the most amazing bunch of players, I'm sure they all miss playing on our once well kept up server. I know Wazoomie has been busy, and he had always taken pride in this wonderful place, honestly I don't know what happened.

3. JonasTD 3yrVeteran Helper Saturni Rank Previous Top Donator Dragon Slayer Wither Friday Top Voter

The map itself shouldn't be hard to fix, it seems a few things expired and that is that.
    Sadly only Waz can renew them.