1. Login with your Minecraft username and your website password. Get this password on our server with the /password command.

xRainbowBridgex

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by CannonFoddr, Mar 23, 2018.

1. CannonFoddr Staff Moderator Plot of the Week Top Voter

Caught this player xraying - got some of it on video footage (but no time to upload it to youtube - got to go to work)
    Coolmattie helped mine the diamonds so he know things looked suspicious - especially the mining tunnels

I confronted them in-game a bit later on & no-one would answer (He was with mentale_banane but I didn't see him xray), in fact he denied that no-one was xraying

(He also commented a couple of time about how mentale had fly hacks)

Banned him for 7days, & I'll try & upload the video tomorrow

EDIT: Video uploaded early (with rough editing) - Further details in Description

2. coolmattie 3yrVeteran Donator Martis Rank

They complained that there was a diamond limit, since they were new players I knew something was wrong already. Only with efficiency 5 and haste 2 you can find diamonds that fast. So I asked them if I should fortune 3 the diamonds and they happily said yes. After which I mined at least 10 diamonds they had found. I don't remember what the diamond limit is, maybe Cannon removed it for the purpose of the video. Banane was a little bit strange too, he mined 1 diamond and instantly disconnected. He did that many times disconnecting and reconnecting very fast. It would be a good idea to keep an eye out on him. Rainbow said he was using fly hacks so we will have to see. Anyways thanks Cannon for letting me play this one out, I had fun doing it. Also I am famous now.

Edit #1
    Cannon why do I keep hearing guardians in the background and rolling minecarts hahah that is funny.
    Do I hear you testing the hitboxes of elder guardians?

Edit #2
    Still laughing about my mining fatigue 3 fail, It takes ages to mine diamonds.

Edit #3
    I used my professional minecraft skills to mine these diamonds, I even checked for lava. Of course the X-ray lets him know. So that is already number 1 clue he is using it. No mined blocks under the diamonds but he checked them somehow.

Edit #4
    At one point I looked at the sky to see their tunnel straight down, I was hoping it was not to obvious to them. After all these diamonds I mined for them I got nothing :(

Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
  3. camiwarrior Cherished Moderator Saturni Rank Plot of the Week Dragon Slayer Top Voter

Definitely no question there, hope you took all the diamonds from his inventory!

4. CannonFoddr Staff Moderator Plot of the Week Top Voter

If you visit my Youtube channel & read the description you'll know the reason

Actually I'm going to answer both you & cami at the same time..
    I was planning to take the diamonds out & give you (cool) the diamonds - but 2 things stopped me

1) when I opened his inventory - they weren't there. I suspect since you were helping them with an enderchest at that time - they were placed in that
    2) As mentioned in OP.. I was running late for work so had virtually no time to start looking around where the diamonds may've been stored

When I get on I'm going to start searching for those Diamonds

EDIT: Been on looked in enderchest.. no sign of them in either Rainbows or his mate (both empty). Looked through prism & seen where he inserted then removed them.. but no sign of him dropping them or in his inventory - weird, unless he used them to craft armor (prism doesn't show that)

However since prism show he placed/removed 37 Diamonds - I passing that onto you Cool

EDIT #2 - looking further back through Prism found he inserted another 41 diamonds earlier. Not giving you those since these were probably before you helped mine the ones he found when we caught him ;)