1. Login with your Minecraft username and your website password. Get this password on our server with the /password command.

Zolo13 and Gabe7787 / griefing / being childish

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by Woogeroo, Sep 5, 2016.

1. Woogeroo Donator Mercurii Rank Previous Top Donator

between 12pm and 1pm EDT

Zolo13 was looking for a horse, I had them TP to my house, we got in a boat and I sailed far away north to a spot in the river where I knew a herd of horses hung out.

Then I asked in chat if anyone else wanted to tp to the herd.

several people, including Gabe7787 took me up on it.

I went afk and came back... and Gabe7787 and Zolo13 had built this bridge from way far away on the mainland, to right in front of my house... and Gabe7787 starts bragging that he let all of the animals out of my barn, except it is LillyAnn's barn. I ask Gabe7787 if they are going to clean this mess up in front of my house and they start laughing and say no... so, ok, fine. be a jerk.

-2762 66 -5157 <- my front porch, you can see the stupid bridge they built.

I have never had any issues like this in the year or more I have played on this server, but this seems to be griefing and childish behavior to me. I try to help someone out to acquire an animal in game and this is how I am treated. OK, fine, people online suck just like people in real life, I get it. I'm an adult, but these people obviously are not.

I also think they should have to apologize to LillyAnn for messing with her stables and animals.

-Woogeroo

2. teddywinkle 3yrVeteran Helper Saturni Rank Plot of the Week

thank you for bringing this up to staff and i will give you something when i see you on but for now we will address these players and they will get what they deserve for there actions but once again thank you

3. camiwarrior Dreamer Moderator Saturni Rank Plot of the Week Dragon Slayer Top Voter

Liz is working this out so I wont step in, ty Liz.

4. Woogeroo Donator Mercurii Rank Previous Top Donator

Thanks everyone the bridge has been taken down it seems.

I think I managed to get most of LillyAnn's animals back in her stables... but it was still unnecessary.

-W

5. lizstrunk Moderator Saturni Rank Previous Top Donator

Sorry i didn't put anything here sooner... (hard getting used to only using one puter lol) But they've been warned!