Login with your Minecraft username and your website password. Get this password on our server with the /password command.
Worried about other players griefing and stealing from your land when you're not arround? Feat not! We got all that covered on our server.
Disclaimer [Jan 2018]: We have had reports of claims mysteriously being 'reset' despite NOT being expired.
While we do not know the reason for this (we are waiting for any reply from developer to a possible reason for this action), it does seem that it mainly happens when there are several smaller claims next to one another that may be close to the 'expiry date' of Claims, even if they belong to the same person
We suggest that you should visit each claim you own & do something on that claim.. even if it's just placing/breaking a block, just so that the plugin detects the claim is still 'active'
What is Protected Inside of Claims?(top)
Once protections are set up correctly no-one but you is allowed to build and interact with blocks, chests, passive mobs, and way more. In both protection types (plotworld and the Survival Worlds) it is possible to trust other players to your claims.
How to Claim(top)
There are two ways to do this, so choose your prefered method.
Simply place down a Chest somewhere in a Survival World. This will automatically claim an area of 11x11 around your Chest. You can easily spot the borders as they'll light up with fake Glow Stone and Gold Blocks. Don't be a fool, don't try to mine those blocks. The blocks are placed on the border but are inside your claim.
Use the /kit freeshovel command. This will give you a Golden Shovel which you can use to set or resize claims. Follow these steps to manually claim land.
- Right click anywhere on the ground with the Golden Shovel equiped.
- Right click the opposite corner of the land you want to claim. Make sure to not swap our your Shovel in the meantime as this will cancel claiming.
Resizing Existing Claims(top)
To modify an existing claim you can follow the steps above but instead of right clicking on a random block you've to right click an existing corner of one of your claims. Right click somewhere else to make that the new location of the corner. Make sure to check /claimblocks to see if you've got enough Claim Blocks left to claim the area.
Claim Blocks are the size of the area you can claim. You get free Claim Blocks when you're playing on the server. There's a limit currently of 120,000 blocks; that's about an area of 350x350. Additionally you can buy and sell Claim Blocks with the /buyclaimblocks [amount] and /sellclaimblocks [amount] commands respectively.
Hold a Stick in your hand and right click any area in a Survival World. This will show you existing claims. Handy when you want to expand a claim and need to find a corner.
There are multiple levels of permissions you can give to other players.
- The /accesstrust [player] command allows others to use levers, buttons, and enderpearls on your claim.
- The /containertrust [player] command allows others access to all your containers; chests, furnaces, hoppers, etc.
- The /trust [player] command allows others full access to build and break things on your claims, plus all of the above.
- The /untrust [player] command that REMOVES named player from your claims trust list
Stealing and Griefing by Trusted Players(top)
When claims are set up correctly staff will not rollback any damages or stolen items done by players you've trusted on your claim. You might find a staff member in a good mood, but don't count on rollbacks.
staff will usually also not reclaim or rollback anything that goes missing if a situation arises where someone may come along & steals from chests or griefs a part of your build that has NOT been claimed properly.
So in all cases MAKE SURE you've claimed areas properly to protect your resources
- The /trustlist command displays all trusted players and their level of permission.
- The /claimexplosions command toggles the ability to use TNT below sea level on your claim.
- The /abandonclaim command removes the protection from your claim.
- As a new player you can claim an 21x21 area right away (450 blocks area)
- You gain 120 extra claimable area per hour you're online in any of the Survival worlds and are not AFK.
- The absolute limit for claimable areas is at 180,000 blocks.
- You can purchase more blocks with suncoins at 5 coins per block.
- You can sell your available blocks with suncoins at 3 coins per block.
Additional F.A.Q's about Claims can be found On this Post